"Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser in fees, expenses and waste of time."
-Abraham Lincoln, 1850.
All Paperwork Prepared
Personalized Guided Process
WHAT WE DO?
We specialize in comprehensive divorce mediation services. Divorce mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution, where couples can handle their divorce without going to court. It tends to be much more affordable than resolving your divorce through litigation.READ MORE ...
CHILD CUSTODY MEDIATION
We specialize in helping couples resolve disputes, to move beyond conflict, and to develop cooperative co-parenting skills, while minimizing the negative effects of divorce on your children and, giving you a safe place to communicate your needs and concerns.READ MORE ...
(Palos Verdes, CA)
Mediation through MML was a complete success. The agreement was satisfactory for all of us. I wish MML was in the picture a long time ago. They are absolutely brilliant at what they do and having their expertise and insight was absolutely key in helping my husband and me get to an amicable place. We were able to keep our kids out of the court system.
(Los Angeles, CA)
I felt that the systematic approach kept us on track and avoided an emotionally charged situation. I am relieved that we avoided a battle in court, saving us from financial disaster and most likely years of anger, resentment, and pain for me, my wife, and our children. Thank you for making this process easier for us all.
Your assistance with the extremely difficult process of dissolving my 25-year marriage was invaluable. Thank you for listening and respecting my thoughts and feelings. Your support and guidance through this transition meant a great deal to me.
(Redondo Beach, CA)
MML helped us make important decisions that needed to be made. I feel at peace and much lighter. I am ready to start the next phase of the dissolution of this relationship with a clear mind and conscience. Thank you so much for making this all happen.
MEDIATION MATTERS BECAUSE...
You have a chance to be heard, control the outcome, begin the healing process, feel proud about how you handled your divorce, save time, money, emotional strain, and you and your spouse are more likely to actually keep your agreements. Most importantly, it works!LEARN MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR MEDIATORS
Get In Touch
KEEP YOUR FAMILY OUT OF COURT SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND HEARTACHE
- Confidential Consultation
- Virtual Services Catered to Your Schedule
- Personalized Mediation Sessions
- Flexible Nights and Weekend Availability
INITIAL 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION IS FREE
- Clients are most often referred to Mackenzie Mediation & Law through a lawyer familiar with thefirm, a former client, a judge, or another trusted professional. To become a client, please firstcontact the firm via the online form. One of our professional staff will reach out to have aconfidential conversation with you, as a first step to ensure that we are able to assist you.
- If it is appropriate, a consultation will then be scheduled with the mediator to which you were referred. Compatibility between client and mediator is crucial. The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss the process, the firm's approach to the issues in your case, and any question you may have.
Initial 30 minute consultation is free - After a free consultation, you may decide that limited mediation is needed for you and your spouse to reach an agreement. In this case, we will provide you with all the services needed (from initial filing to final judgment) in order to complete your divorce and have your settlement filed with the court. Cases with children, complicated assets, or contentious issues will likely require additional mediation.